Tuesday, September 14, 2004

This Summer

This summer has brought it's share of challenges and rewards, from Hillsong to now, I've been on a huge learning journey. And it's been epic. Volunteering at the Vine has been probably the best 2 months I've ever spent on work. God has changed me thoroughly from within and also shown me new directions and challenged me in new ways. With regards my own struggles or problems, some God has taken away entirely, some God has reduced drastically, others he has pointed out to me and given me strength to deal with, if you want to know more, just ask. I can't wait to see where he's going to take me in the next few months and years.
With regards volunteer work, it's been quite labour intensive, often uncomfortable, but the job in itself has brought rewards a thousand times greater. I may have given up my summer but I got infinitely more in return, like I said, I have had the opportunity and privilege to work with incredibly gifted people this summer and to sow into a a God given vision, something that not everyone gets to sow into, I'm thankful for the chance and I can't wait to see how God is going to use the Vine in Hong Kong.
With regards university, it's sad to leave Hong Kong but as I said before, God has told me that there is a purpose for me over there, either to see or do something. We'll find out when I'm there. God has been good to me this summer and blessed me in many ways, I hope that in some way this testimony will bless you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home