Saturday, December 25, 2004

Post Thirteen - Merry Christmas

Well it's been more than a few weeks since my last update and it's been about 3 weeks since I got back to Hong Kong, only a week left *sniff* I can't believe my trip is over this week. It's been an eventful trip with lots of things happening, catching up with family and friends, panic purchasing for postponed presents and keeping on top of happenings here there and everywhere.
This year has been a year of great change for me, and this blog contains many of those changes that have occurred (so I won't go back into it). This holiday has been in keeping with this trend and many new things have challenged me and shifted my perspective somewhat.
Some awesome things have been shown to me this holiday. First one; I was often, sadly, preoccupied with bass, playing it, getting one/more, thoughts about it etc, not totally the detriment of things around me but enough that it often took priority over other things e.g. work, quiet times, God centred thoughts etc. However, this Christmas, long story short, my perspective altered ever so slightly for about a day while I was preoccupied with picking out a present (I asked just for a harmonica for Christmas, my mum told me to pick it out myself). "Perspectives" by Kutless sums up how I felt after that quite well.

"if your lens was changed for a moment, would you still be the same"

Could I be the same? The answer is no I couldn't. You can't ignore the truth. Every cell in our being knows the truth when we hear it, it's up to us whether we acknowledge it or not.
Suddenly things are so much clearer, I've been able to let go of being preoccupied as before, and just chill. It doesn't matter, it was a block between me and God, and now I feel so much more able of worshipping fully with and without the bass, because thats what he intended me for.
Something else great that has happened is that I've been given a few clues as to whats in store for me in the next few years. I've been asking God whats happening next quite a bit, and he's been speaking surprisingly yet unsurprisingly (if that makes any sense) quite directly through a couple of people. I don't want to say too much as it's only enough to speculate but its comforting (and exciting!) to know that the plan is in action and the next stage is ready, available and waiting.
Thats all folks, next update will be when I'm back in the UK!

8 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say you might be a mexican pair, or certainly one of you is Mexican.
..Could it be considered portion of standard Mexican lifestyle
to the man or the lady to dance with other Men/Women even when you're inside a partnership or married?

my web blog how attract

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get it Soon after your exercise and between foods

Also visit my homepage :: six pack shortcuts insane home fat loss

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fabulous bunch of pictures! They all would be the perfect place to
spend a whole lot of time. Overnight? If there's plumbing!
mary timmers recently posted..I am NOT Putting That Bra Back On!

Feel free to surf to my blog buy arrow sheds

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There isnt such a issue as ginger oil i think you got to combine the
ginger with olive oil or any kind of esstential oil

my website; starchy foods to avoid for weight loss

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your site.
Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues?

A small number of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.

Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?


My webpage; white office furniture collections

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic content articles Mehdi. Christian is my favourite actor and it really is
a good instance of yours to enlight people about his
amazing transformations. I think his very best physique is in Equilibrium (2002).


My blog post - gain muscle but lose belly fat

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Education in India IS aggressively pursued! In all my visits there and interacting using
a great a lot of people, you locate housewives with Master?
degrees in Chemistry and so forth. Most students typically pursue at least two undergraduate degrees

Also visit my web page desensitizing creams for premature ejaculation walmart

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really useful write-up. I met this Italian woman not too long ago who merely took my breath away.
Individually, I have just occur out of a messy crack up and she continues to be actually supportive by means of out all
of it.I consider her out to areas that I'm confident she likes. Her appearance is immaculate and her character is a lot far better than what she provides it credit score for.She continues to be via a couple of messy break ups too, so I guess type of understands. She does place herself down somewhat primarily based on her previous, but I suppose that blended with her overall self-confidence and enthusiasm is what has triggered me to turn out to be just a little infatuated together with her. She tells me what she's cooking (what I believed was a easy Bolognese) which sounded wonderful.
.. also did not aid that her voice is so extremely sexy.

Any how, I have to be coming across as some sort of freak at the minute.

I'm likely out along with her again subsequent week and although we are close friends wondered what would be the most effective approach to properly request her out and inquire about a relationship? We have been flirting like mad and know every other folks past just a little as well well.

Also visit my web blog :: 2gts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home